"The blacksmith and the artist reflect it in their art. They forge their creativity closer to the heart"

Monday 8 November 2010

Today was Monday right?

...That's not a joke I can't decide if it's Monday or Tuesday. Some stuff happened today which has apparently left me exhausted. You know you're tired when you pick up toilet paper instead of your wallet, can't imagine I could have payed for a loaf of bread with a roll of Charmin. But I did buy this can of Root Beer(335ml) for £1.15, I believe Walmart had 24 cans for $6-8 so I guess that's cool, is that Import costs?



Here's some more fish stuff; We have to make an A6 stamp based on either our Joiner photgraphy or our illustration, or both. So mine is a fish in an office, not sure how I make that a stamp or am I just being too narrowminded? Also Terri (The Tutor) mentioned film noir which brought all sorts of Moving Image Arts knowledge back to me. Film will always be one of my favourite things to do, hopefully I get a chance to do something like that next year.


I suppose a cause of my tiredness is the 3 mile walk from campus to Alan's flat, which we walked through the pouring rain to play an hour of Halo Reach then I walked back on my own, wasn't raining but I was still soaked to get picked up to go home. Now to some this may seem like a waste of time but, I enjoy the excercise and hangin' with my friend, so...

Sometimes I feel out of place, but then I think I don't really have a 'place' so does that make being 'out of place' my 'place'. I don't know what the word place means anymore. And I have a cold which is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment