"The blacksmith and the artist reflect it in their art. They forge their creativity closer to the heart"

Friday 26 November 2010

I Passed

Today I went in for feedback of my painting work. And despite not doing any research I passed. I "have alot more to say with my paintings." which could mean alot of things really. Then I was asked about choosing disciplines, and really I have no idea, I've enjoyed everything so far, maybe viscom is a little boring but it's hard to say. Maybe I'll know more by Christmas vacation.

So here's my work all displayed and nice.


                Brendan's fail display.                                     Claire.                       


Christina.                                               Nicola.


Jane.                                                 Niamh.

No comments:

Post a Comment