"The blacksmith and the artist reflect it in their art. They forge their creativity closer to the heart"

Sunday 14 November 2010

Brainfart

So it was the weekend, which means my friends come home from where they spend their weeks, which means they relax, spend time with thier families, or in the case of Alan and Matthew come here and do nothing remotly exciting but sometimes it's enjoyable.
This is one part of living at home that sucks, I can't do anything during the week cause I live so far away, ain't that far but it sure isn't convinient. Then there's nothing to do and/or people don't want to do anything at the weekend.

It was really foggy today which is cool, however that means I will probably have to scrape frost off of my car tomorrow morning. This afternoon I lifted my trusty camera and wandered off into the fields with Rodger (our dog) and took some photographs. 

Like this one:


This is our pool, it's green now, pretty gross. But at least during winter when it freezes you can tempt fate by standing on it, that's fun.


I've lived pretty much the same way for the past 3 and a half years, nothing has changed, nothing is new, going to university hasn't altered anything. I've entered my 19th year on planet Earth and it's quite simply become boring. Maybe I'll go back to exercising alot and being mean and sarcastic all the time, those were the days.

Whatever the case more exercise couldn't hurt, now that I got these fellas out again I can spend some time in my freezing garage and lift hunks of metal with my arms.


Didn't do anything creative this weekend, need to fix that, no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment