"The blacksmith and the artist reflect it in their art. They forge their creativity closer to the heart"

Friday 14 October 2011

Art!

Week 3 has ended, I feel like I'm learning stuff, or at least being exposed to new art and artists. I'm beginning to get an idea of the art I want to create, only problem is that I'm not sure how to go about making it.

This is quite literally Adam's Corner

Performance art... I just don't understand. That's a goal for this year; to understand this thing which is currently just nuts. So below are my tutors playing with a chain and rolling around on the floor wrapped in tissue paper.




The idea of this year as I understand it is to experiment with different types of art so I've been doing that as well. So I hung a bucket from the ceiling, stuck some toothpicks in some foam and then projected slides onto it.






The rest of our studio

No comments:

Post a Comment